1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new and i have some questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KurosaHebi, Jan 14, 2018.

1. KurosaHebi

KurosaHebi New Member

Hey.

I'm a french minecraft player and with a friend, we would like to play on this modpack.

But, i'm a noob, and i don't know how to play.

Can someone describe me how to play? What can we do? what are the mechanics of gameplay? Are theyre a infection system? Because i search for a long time a modpack zombie in minecraft like that with an infection system.

Could you help me please?

2. DeadlyFirex

DeadlyFirex New Member

Hi Kurosa!
    Welcome to Decimation! The game is about surviving a zombie apocalypse while trying to survive people and bandits, your main goal is to survive, and go out to search for loot as guns, backpacks, food, water, medical items, etc.
    But be warned, once you get bitten, you get infected, and die, like poison would do. Watch out for people that may shoot you with heavy guns like PKP's, Snipers, MK's, shotguns, etc.
    You need food to survive, and water to drink. You can get armor to protect yourself from bullets and zombies. It's your choice,wether being a bandit and kill people, or go outside, live for your own, and save people, but be warned, most people immediately shoot people on sight, cause they are catious. You can create clans and explore and make missions, or go alone. Your choice. Your survival.
    Cheers,
    Deadly