1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions and Bugs

Discussion in 'Beta Bugs/Glitches Reports' started by Izuciel, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Izuciel

Izuciel New Member

Considering I thoroughly enjoy playing this mod pack
    here are a few bugs and suggestions that I've have
    throughout my time playing so far:

Bugs

1. When adding an attachment to a gun, after exiting the menu a copy of the gun is dropped on the ground that only the player who edited the gun can see, and is not able to be picked up

2. Often times when moving items around in your inventory they disappear and are still able to be moved around but are not visible to the player until exiting and re-entering your inventory

3. When laying down it takes multiple hits of z before you're able to go prone

4. Now that full inventory has been added again, overlap between loot boxes and inventory is an issue and causes you to not be able to take loot out without hitting q and dropping it or hitting 1-9 to put it into your hot bar.

Suggestions:

1. Adding the ability to have multiple pages of storage for an increasing price each page

2. in-game or out of game maps that showcase locations of places and areas within New York and Bukovka

3. statistics on each weapon when hovered over showcasing the damage they do

2. SirDjango_

SirDjango_ New Member

Suggestions: response

1. Adding the ability to have multiple pages of storage for an increasing price each page / No, this would lead to massive hoarding and no need to loot after death. Basically Minekov without PVs but Banker. (Also notice that you can increase storage by using backpacks)

2. in-game or out of game maps that showcase locations of places and areas within New York and Bukovka / Online Maps wouldn't be good, you didn't have to explore, also you can just write down cords. in-game maps are debatable, has some cons some pros.

3. statistics on each weapon when hovered over showcasing the damage they do / Common are we Crafting Dead? Try figure it out by yourself. Its easy.

-SirDjango_

3. Izuciel

Izuciel New Member

in terms of experienced players the suggested changes with the exception of increased vault size would have little effect. The suggestions were particularly geared toward new players to ease them into the experience and hold their attention. In game maps could for example only show one specific location with higher loot and give the new players objectives and incentive to keep playing.

4. SirDjango_

SirDjango_ New Member

Increased Storage space will ruin the game. That would make Decimation an Fps game. I am experienced, and saw how as an example Minkov was destroyed by it. Ex. You died at Old Air Field, you would just enter your PVs / Enderchests and equip. Then you would just tp to your friend left at AF. Booom, endless cycle of slaughtering.

-SirDjango