1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie spawns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiankasuiso, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Shiankasuiso

Shiankasuiso New Member

I don't know if the DEVs read these, but i thought it would be good to bring to attention. It seems there are specific zombie spawn points that activate if a player is within a certain distance. these spawn points spawn zombies every 1-3 minutes (idk i haven't been able to check exact times yet) A lot of the time i will waste about a hundred rounds of ammo clearing one loot area because the zombies respawn too quickly and they overwhelm me, and i have to fall back and loot someplace else. I have no problem with the total amount of zombies that spawn in, just the rate at which they respawn. for instance when i was looting military airfield i was near the north hangers and i had killed most of the zombies in that area. However due to the script they respawned and I had to retreat only being able to loot 1/~6 military loot spawns in the immediate area. I'm not sure how other people feel about this, I just thought it would be a good thing to bring to attention.

2. DeadlyFirex

DeadlyFirex New Member

Hi Shain!
    That's true, the game triggers some spawns in a range, and getting spawns in my face, so that's very annoying, it's just that I am having LMG"S but you are right, thank you though!
    Cheers
    Deadly